At One Environmental, we strive to create and maintain a safe, environmentally conscious workplace wherever we operate. Our employees, partners, customers, and the public's safety is a foundational core value at One Environmental Inc.
- Achieving and maintaining zero injuries or incidents in the workplace
- Continuous promotion of responsibility and accountability for workplace safety with all employees, contractors, and One Environmental Inc. stakeholders.
- Service protocols and processes for our facilities and our customers' worksites to ensure every job is completed safely.
- Continuous refinement of our safety programs, processes and procedures to maintain and reflect industry best practices.
- Regular in-house and external training to ensure our employees maintain current knowledge of best practices.
- Compliance with all applicable health and safety legislation, industry requirements and best practices
- Vigilance in proactively identifying and controlling safety risks associated with our activities and services.
- Annual third-party occupational health and safety audits.
- Continuous oversight by One Environmental management and ownership.
Our commitment includes relentlessly exploring existing and emerging options for safe waste handling, and through our proactive safety management standards that include: